June 06, 2007

Brisbane

I started my journey from Sydney, but all the photos taken there were lost forever.


Brisbane City Hall. It was a heavy rainy day, so I brought the water-proof mju-770sw with me. Maybe you've already known that I dropped my S3IS into the sea and lost most of photos, too. Therefore, these photos were the only set I took in the first week in Australia.

From the observatory deck, a church, which looks like a Lego brick, on the King George Square could be seen. The view on the deck was not so impressive for many skyscrapers surrounding the City Hall

The people cleverly changed the flooding area into a beautiful botanic garden.

A path between two rows of bamboos.

The Story Bridge.

The City Cat. It was the bus on the Brisbane River.

The South Bank Parklands, built on the former site of the 1988 World Expo.

The man-made lagoon which was surrounded by real sand beach. I wondered if it is possible to have this kind of lagoon in Taipei.

The city skyline from the south bank.

In the afternoon, I took the last bus to the Mount Coot-tha. I wish that I had more than 10 minutes to meander in this dreamy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment